BOSS aims to help dental practitioners develop the ‘Best’ evidence-based orthodontic treatment goals and provide those goals to address the patient’s ‘Concerns’ with the ‘Best’ value, resources, safety & services.
Our motto is: DO the ‘Best (Right)’ thing to the ‘Best (Right)’ patient at the ‘Best (Right)’ time with most value.
Unique 3 pronged modular approach tailored to support all dental practitioners, specialists and their support teams – Doctor, Team & Business modules available.
Join 1 or all 3! Learn from award-winning dental specialists, clinicians and researchers #letsgetreal.
We are Sydney based – for now!
What Can The BOSS Program Help You With?
Accreditation courses are just a start. BOSS provides ongoing courses, mentorship and digital set up services when using clear aligners. What can you learn with BOSS Orthodontic courses?
- Learn how to diagnose orthodontic problems including airways disorders with confidence
- When to refer to a specialist
- How to handle case-based problems rather than treating to a classification system/cookbook approach
- Case-based problem solving in groups
- Justify treatment decision based on evidence
- Alert for red flags and risk management if undertaking treatment in your setting
- Critical appraisal of existing literature on a variety of orthodontic areas
- Orthodontic treatment in mixed dentition in your setting (maxillary expanders, functional appliances, space maintainers, partial fixed appliances, etc)
- Treat your adult and teen patients with fixed appliances or clear aligners more confidently
- Learn to use multiple systems for orthodontic treatment